Cointelegraph.com News Cointelegraph covers fintech, blockchain and Bitcoin bringing you the latest news and analyses on the future of money.
- Evolve or die: How smart contracts are shifting the crypto sector’s balance of powerby Cointelegraph By Jordan Finneseth on September 17, 2021 at 11:15 pm
Smart contract capabilities are rendering old-school megalithic crypto projects obsolete as blockchains evolve beyond just being a medium of exchange.
- Bitcoin is ‘playing mind games’ as its price coils into a tighter rangeby Cointelegraph By Jordan Finneseth on September 17, 2021 at 9:15 pm
Analysts highlight the formation of a bull flag on the Bitcoin chart and suggest that the price could continue to consolidate until a major catalyst moves the market.
- John Cena calls his own NFT sales a ‘catastrophic failure’by Cointelegraph By Turner Wright on September 17, 2021 at 9:00 pm
World Wrestling Entertainment offered 500 gold tier packages with Cena’s NFT for $1,000, but only a fraction of them sold.
- Price analysis 9/17: BTC, ETH, ADA, BNB, XRP, SOL, DOT, DOGE, UNI, LUNAby Cointelegraph By Rakesh Upadhyay on September 17, 2021 at 7:45 pm
Bitcoin is sustaining above its immediate support, but several altcoins are showing signs of profit-booking.
- Finance Redefined: Maverick Vitalik in Time Mag, Sept. 13–17by Cointelegraph By Tom Farren on September 17, 2021 at 7:45 pm
Vitalik in Top-100 innovators, Cardano’s smart contract launch and carbon NFT’s — all coming to you this week in Finance Redefined.
Bitcoin News Daily Bitcoin News
- Fintech Firm Revolut Pays for Dallas-Based Wework Workspace With Bitcoinby Jamie Redman on September 18, 2021 at 1:30 am
The cryptocurrency-infused financial tech company Revolut has announced it has purchased a Wework office with bitcoin. Revolut detailed that the office space in Dallas, Texas will house 300 employees to prepare for the company’s U.S. expansion. Revolut Pays Bitcoin for Wework Property in Texas On September 16, 2021, Revolut, the fintech firm that offers users
- The Big Three Credit Agencies Critique El Salvador’s Bitcoin Adoption — S&P Global Warns of ‘Immediate Negative Implications’by Jamie Redman on September 17, 2021 at 10:00 pm
All of the ‘Big Three’ credit agencies have said that El Salvador’s adoption of bitcoin could affect the country’s credit rating in a negative manner. After both Moody’s and Fitch Ratings published reports on the matter in El Salvador, S&P Global said that the bitcoin adoption has had “immediate negative implications for its credit rating.”
- Unido – Building the Future of Crypto Custody and Asset Management for Enterprisesby Bitcoin.com PR on September 17, 2021 at 9:00 pm
As the floodgates are opening for large businesses and corporations to enter the crypto market, you see increasing demand for an established digital asset management platform. Luckily, Unido is among just a few who fits these criteria, but with all the noise in the crypto space now, it is crucial to compare similar products and
- After Fed Members Disclose Million-Dollar Stock Trades Fed’s Powell Initiates Ethics Inquiryby Jamie Redman on September 17, 2021 at 8:00 pm
The Federal Reserve chairman Jerome Powell has directed his staff to start an ethics inquiry into the financial activities of Fed members, as a number of senior central bank officials are being questioned for their investments. Reports indicated last week that the president of the Dallas Federal Reserve branch, Robert Kaplan, benefitted from “multiple million-dollar-plus
- US Senator Requests Government Agencies Step Up Efforts to Prosecute Criminal Use of Cryptocurrenciesby Kevin Helms on September 17, 2021 at 6:00 pm
U.S. Senator Margaret Hassan has requested that government agencies take “additional targeted steps to prevent and prosecute the use of cryptocurrency for criminal purposes.” She expressed her concern over “the rise in the use of cryptocurrency for criminal purposes.” US Senator Requests Agencies Take Steps to Prevent and Prosecute Use of Crypto for Criminal Purposes